This Section contains Documents that will help you understand our Community, and the Regulations and Forms that help keep our Community one of the Best in the Tampa Bay area:
Architectural Review Committee:
- Property Modification, ARC Form - READ FIRST
- Community Guidelines (Deed Restriction Information)
- House Paint Color Schemes
- Shingle / Roof Color Guidelines
- Specific Paint Schemes with Roof Colors
- Fence Stain & Paint Color Choices
- Driveway Improvement Guidelines
- Architectural Review Committee Manual
- Fining Committee Process & Guidelines
*The Covenants are the documents that specify the deed restrictions to which the owner agrees at closing time. The Guidelines relate to the exterior appearance of the property including (but not limited to) fences, walls, driveways, street parking, landscaping, roofs, utility connections, garages, pools, set backs, ancillary structures, lighting, doors, windows and mailboxes.
All exterior changes (painting, landscaping, additions, etc.) must follow the Architectural Review Committee Manual and may be made only after approval of a request to the Architectural Review Committee. Please be advised that if you do not submit an ARC application, and do not get approval prior to starting your modification, you may be required to remove or revise the modification at your expense.
Remember, this is our neighborhood and it is up to each of us to be responsible to protect and preserve it. The POA Board is here to help, but we need support from the Homeowners to take pride in their property.