Our Core Values
- Community Involvement
- Informed Decisions
- Transparent Communication
Our Long-Term Goals:
- Improve the aesthetic quality of our Community
- Enforce governing documents
- Improve communication with the community
- Improve accountability of our property management company, vendors and others
WHAT THE RICHMOND PLACE PROPERTY OWNERS BOARD OF DIRECTORS DOES
Richmond Place is a deed restricted community. The Property Owners Association Board ("POA Board") administers, interprets and enforces the protective covenants, conditions, and restrictions designed to maintain the integrity, property values and beauty of Richmond Place. To this end, the POA Board has the power and duty to budget, collect and disburse annual assessments and to make decisions in compliance with our governing documents.
For more information about the Covenants and Guidelines, please visit the Documents Section.
Questions and/or comments about the POA Board can be directed to the Property Manager
WHAT THE BOD DOES NOT DO
The POA Board has neither the authority nor jurisdiction to:
- Enforce, or in any way interfere with, issues not specifically addressed in the Covenants and Guidelines.
- Mediate disputes among neighbors.
- Amend the Covenants and Guidelines without a vote of the majority of members.
- Enforce animal or wildlife controls.
- Maintain private property, including sidewalks, easements or shorelines adjacent to private lots.
2019 Board of Directors
Bobby SinghVice President
Jane Thompson Feaster
Monthly Board Meetings
The Board of Directors meets at the Enclave Apartments. Posted signs with the date are displayed around the neighborhood 48 hours in advance of the meeting.
You are encouraged to attend the meetings to address concerns, hear about issues that affect our Community, or get to know your neighbors. The meetings are held at the clubhouse of the Enclave of Tampa Condominiums located at the main entrance to Richmond Place at the intersection of Richmond Place Drive and Bruce B Downs Boulevard.