The Social Committee creates recommendations for events for our Homeowners that include family and adult events. They stay abreast of events happening outside our gates that affect our Residents and promote use of the www.richmondplacetampa.com website.
This committee also coordinates the writing of newsletter articles, and recommending items/updates to add to the web-site to keep our residents informed.
Covenants Control (Fining) Committee
The Covenants Control Committee is established to better our Community. This is a committee of 3 to 5 residents appointed by the Board of Directors who volunteer their time to ensure that all Member and Tenants abide by the Rules and Regulations established in our Covenants. Formation of this committee is approved by Florida Statute 720.305. The primary focus of the Committee is to establish a Covenant Violation Fine Schedule to ensure our neighborhood is maintained in a manner that is both aesthetically pleasing and maintains and enhances property values.
Architectural Review Committee ("ARC")
The Architectural Review Committee (ARC) is comprised of residents who volunteer their time to ensure our neighborhood remains one of the premier neighborhood in the area. The ARC is responsible for performing the duties outlined in the Declaration of Covenants.
Additionally, the Committee is charged with maintaining architectural standards, safeguarding members of Richmond Place from the dangers of unauthorized changes or modifications and generally preserving the aesthetic appeal of the neighborhood.
The primary duties of the Committee are as follows:
- Establish reasonable rules and regulations relating to the procedure for architectural approvals and general guidelines for architectural plans;
- Review established rules and regulations on an annual basis;
- Recommend any revisions to established rules and regulations to the Board for approval;
- Ensure homeowners are apprised of any changes to rules or regulations within a reasonable timeframe and prior to enforcement;
- Make periodic inspections of the properties under the Association’s jurisdiction to determine whether improvements, alterations or changes have been made and ensure compliance with the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions and approved architectural guidelines;
- Provide an update on committee activities at each Board meeting, including but not limited to,
- Number of new requests for approval
- Number of approvals
- Updates on remediation of noted violations
- Maintain records (either electronic or paper) of
- All requests and supporting documentation received for approval
- Any communication(s) generated between original request date and the later of approve, decline or post-implementation inspection date
- Approval and/or decline notifications
If you would like to volunteer for a Committee, please contact us with your information, and a member of the Board will follow up with you shortly.